Hello Charter School Parent,
Thank you for your interest in our Lettering Guide and Lettering Series Products!
As a charter school vendor, we follow a specific ordering protocol according to this timeline:
- Charter School Parent: Reviews product details by clicking here and determines which items (s)he would like to order for his/her child (timeframe: dependent on parent).
- Charter School Parent: Fills out the Taylor of all Trades Lettering Series Fillable Order Form by reading it, filling it out, and e-mailing it directly to email@example.com. This form will help you calculate the exact amount of the purchase order you should submit to your school’s representative or education specialist. Once you have completed this form, in addition to submitting it to Taylor of all Trades via e-mail. please provide a copy of it to your education specialist or school representative so that they can also have an itemized list of the products you wish to order on behalf of your student(s) (timeframe: dependent on parent).
- Charter School Parent: Submits purchase order request to charter school representative or education specialist (timeframe: dependent on parent).
- Charter School Representative: Submits purchase order to Taylor of all Trades on behalf of the parent and according to the charter school’s guidelines (timeline: dependent on charter school representative).
- Taylor of all Trades: Receives approved purchase order from charter school representative or education specialist and ships products out to charter family (timeline: within 14 business days of receipt of purchase order).
- Taylor of all Trades: Submits invoice for products provided directly to charter school. Charter school families will not be sent invoicing correspondence or documentation (timeline: dependent on Taylor of all Trades).
If you are a Charter School Representative or Education Specialist, you may submit Purchase Orders directly to Taylor of all Trades by clicking here.
If you’d like to download a free sample of the Taylor of all Trades Lettering Guide, you can do so by clicking here and joining our mailing list.
You can also click here for a photo gallery of all the Lettering Series products we offer.
Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions! We can be reached via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Until Next Time My Friends,
The Taylor of all Trades